How To Regrow Hair Naturally For Women
For women, the choice to regrow hair naturally is an aged-old tested alternative to using pharmaceutical medications and getting hair surgery.
There are many options available that will stimulate hair regrowth in a natural way, a number of which are easy to do. The hair follicles naturally reproduce hair naturally when these are healthy. Hair fall is natural at the rate of 100 hairs falling but more than this, it can be a symptom of something. The natural process of regrowing hair is a commitment and a serious endeavor. Not only does it require those two things but also, most importantly, it includes taking care of oneself, inside out.
Guide For To Regrow Hair Naturally
These methods for natural hair regrowth can be done at home with the use of natural ingredients and avoiding or at least, minimizing the use of commercial products that can damage hair.
1. A very popular choice to regrow hair naturally is by using essential oils such as jojoba, olive, rosemary, lavender and grape seed. These are abundantly found everywhere. These oils have been known to make hair grow faster even before shampoos and other hair products came to the scene. Lightly massaging the oil into the scalp and leaving it for as long as you can allows the roots of the hair to absorb it. You can also wrap your head with a hot towel. But make sure your head is cooled down before washing. Use mild or herbal shampoos and dry gently, not rubbing.
2. Massaging the scalp regularly enhances the flow of blood into the head to the scalp and hair follicles and the supply of oxygen and nutrients.
3. Do not wash hair with hot water because the heat causes the scalp to dry out. Tap water is advised when washing hair. Avoid combing or brushing the hair without drying. Do away with blow dryers as this cause the hair to become brittle and break up easily.
4. Commercial hair products such as gels, creams and hairsprays are chemically laden and will damage hair follicles and scalp. They tend to clog up the pores and hinder hair growth.
5. Healthy diet rich in proteins, iron, vitamins A, C, D, E and biotin are good for faster hair regrowth the natural way. Other essential minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium also contribute to hair growth and stronger hair.
Some of these are easier to do than others, but regardless, the effort taken to regrow hair naturally is well worth it. Most often than not, these natural methods are affordable and very efficient and effective. Especially in the earlier stages of hair loss, consistently applying these methods could lead to stronger hair growth, and get into a a bouncy and healthy state. That said, for added assurance that nothing else is amiss with your physical health, it is important to visit a hair specialist or doctor for a proper diagnosis.
Related Article: Female Hair Loss Natural Remedies.